A Word from the Chief of Staff

She stares into the universe and handpicks the opportunities that appear before her. 
Raelyn Guerrero / April 18, 2019 

The Beginning


I am sitting in an extraordinary room that appears small on the first encounter, but when entering the doors is an endless sphere creativity and art. Through the last couple weeks I decided to take an opportunity that has been in my life for many years. It started when I stepped into my role as Galilea, a character that I had to learn inside and out to fully understand her. I knew she had a big job to and that there was a huge obstacle she needed to go through. I got the sense that my character had no choice. It was not something she volunteered for, and it was not some big group she joined. This was simply survival. I remember trying my best to be her. I found the orb of energy, felt it bolt through my fingertips, out of my soul, and into the universe.

The Now

Now I am back in that same mindset. I am learning more about Royal, a unique artists and his life works. I’m studying the brain and sifting through all the puzzle pieces so that I can eventually put them together and show the world a compilation of the human mind. It was truly extraordinary how much we can learn about humans and the rest of the world through art.

I have never felt like so much is possible until I said yes to this opportunity. I can see an entire universe that is being hand stitched by one person’s philosophy. One idea that can have an immense influence on the entire world. Not only will it open minds, but it will open doors to so many people that have the same fire in their hearts. So many people who are walking around life and looking for ways to impact the world. This is their chance.

I am going to take you all on a journey through the paintings and peer into the metaphysics and explore the supernatural events that go beyond the human mind. I will help organize the entirety of this project and be given responsibility that I would never be given before.

The characters I am learning about represents important milestones in the artist’s life. It will tell one man’s story of going insane in the name knowledge.


by Raelyn Guerrero 

Comments